Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome to our Summer to Remember

Don't get me wrong.....I love softball.  My girls have played every summer since Ella was in Kindergarten.  We joke that if you need to find us in the month of June you need to check the softball field BEFORE you check our home.  This year my youngest daughter, Emily, and I have decided to make a plan to do more than just softball.....not give up softball.....but make sure that we are not just waiting for the next game.  So we have listed several things that we would like to do some are free some are not, some we can do at our own home others we will have to travel, some we have done before and some will be new experiences but all of them will be documented as we make our way through "A Summer to Remember".

No comments:

Post a Comment