Friday, June 17, 2011

Navy Pier, Chicago

Decided to take Gary into Chicago for Father's Day.  Main attraction is a Cubs game which we will do tomorrow but tonight was all about Navy Pier.  If you have not had the chance to get to Chicago you must go.  We can't afford anything more than a long weekend but that is enough time for us to sample the "Windy City" and will also give us the much needed appreciation of living in little old Lone Tree.  Bubba Gump at Navy Pier is a favorite dining attraction of ours and after 1 hour and 45 minute wait we were not disappointed.
Best thing about tonight.....I had my girls all to myself....not one cell phone in site....not one uninvited guest.....just me, Gary and my two beautiful daughters.....that alone was worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment